24/7 Emergency care and, Board Certified Specialty Services in Natick, Massachusetts
The leadership team at Boston West works collaboratively to support the medical and hospital teams, our patients, referring veterinarians and pet owners.
Regional Leadership Team
Vice President of Operations
|Kristen Frank, DVM, DACVIM (SAIM)
Regional Medical Director, East Region
|Marissa Portillo, BS, RLATG, CM
Senior Referral Relations Specialist, East Region
Practice leadership team
Highlights of Diagnostics and Treatments
The following are incomplete lists. Please contact us if you are seeking a service or treatment not listed below.
Your questions are important to us. We are accessible by phone or online 24 hours per day.
- Diagnostic Imaging: Computed Tomography (CT), Digital Radiography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Ultrasound, Ocular Ultrasound
- Assist Devices, Supportive Slings, Braces
- Emergency Surgery Services
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES)
- Passive and Active Range of Motion, Manual Therapy
- Post-Op Hot Packs & Ice Packs
- Total Hip Replacement
Meet our Team
The medical team at Boston West is comprised of resilient and skilled emergency doctors, veterinary specialists, certified veterinary technicians, specialized and non-specialized veterinary technicians, veterinary assistants, client care coordinators and more. Boston West is an emergency/critical care and specialty veterinary hospital dedicated to providing compassionate medical care to the dogs and cats entrusted to our care.
- Emergency Veterinarians
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Veterinary Compounding Pharmacy