Part of the MetroWest community of Greater Boston, Natick has all the perks of city life and quiet suburban life. Natick gives its residents an array of entertainment options from small downtown shopping, a weekly farmer’s market, or a night out in the big city to catch a Red Sox game or Italian food in the North End.
Greater Boston offers plenty to see and do!
- Love the arts? As part of historic Massachusetts, Natick and surrounding towns have plenty of museums and galleries to experience America’s past. Or venture into the city to visit the Museum of Fine Arts, catch a concert at the House of Blues, or broaden your STEM knowledge at the Museum of Science.
- Foodie at heart? You won’t have to go far – Natick offers a variety of eateries, from fancy to homey to chains. A quick ride on the T can bring you to Beantown’s epic food scene: chowder, cannolis, oysters, Italian fare, and tons more international cuisine options.
- Want to shop ’til you drop? The Natick Mall has shopping for everyone and fun for the kids. In Boston, shop on Newbury Street or the Prudential Center to find all the chicest trends!
- Night owl? Between the nightclubs, breweries, rooftop bars, and small music venues, residents can enjoy night-life the way they want to.
- Love to Travel? Weekend trips to New Hampshire, Vermont, Cape Cod, or the Berkshires are all under 2 hours away. And Logan International Airport (just 30 minutes away) will happily bring you to any destination you may be craving.
- Love the outdoors? With beaches, mountains, and lakes all nearby, there are outdoor activities for every adventure seeker! Not to mention seasonal activities – apple picking and cider donuts in the fall, holiday lights hunting or skiing in winter, whale watches in the spring; there’s plenty to see & do.