We have purpose-driven career opportunities in many departments and roles that support the life-saving work that happens in our hospitals.
Ethos has a dynamic range of careers available for our in-hospital, administrative, and home office teams. Perhaps your background in customer service could land you in a Client Care Specialist role, or your business degree is perfect for one of our Home Office functions.
Want flexibility? We have part-time, full-time, and even overnight roles available to fit your schedule! Whether you’re entry-level looking to get into the veterinary field or a seasoned industry leader, we have the perfect place and career for you.
Depending on where you’re located, we have job openings in:
- Accounting, Finance, & Payroll
- Client Care Specialists, Receptionists, & Customer Service Representatives
- Curbside Attendants
- Hospital Service Managers, Medical Directors, & related hospital leadership roles
- Human Resources & Recruiting
- Inventory & Purchasing
- IT Support, Network Maintenance, Applications Management
- Kennel Assistants
- Laboratory & Pharmacy Technicians
- Surgical Pack Room Attendant
- Veterinary Assistants
- Veterinary Social Work
When you join our team, you will get:
- Innovative and supportive teams both in-hospital and at the corporate level.
- Yearly continuing education, travel, and uniform allowance.
- Leadership, supervisor, and management opportunities.
- Access to our team of Veterinary Social Workers.
- Opportunity to advance other professional skills, such as joining our Marketing Content Liaison program.
- Access to League, a complete wellness platform to help our teams reach their health goals.
- Full benefits packages, PTO, & more.
We offer an AVMA approved Veterinary Assistant Program to help get your foot in the door. This program is perfect for beginners looking to break into the veterinary industry. You will have hands-on opportunities to learn and train and potential job opportunities upon completion. Learn more here.
Land Your Veterinary Health Career Today
To search for open positions at an Ethos hospital or office near you, please visit our Find a Job page and search by hospital name, title, keyword, or state.