Boston West uses the latest technology in medical imaging, providing timely and high-quality images needed for the most informed and effective treatment of your pet.
Veterinary diagnostic imaging allows us to non-invasively evaluate your pet and diagnose some medical conditions. Our diagnostic imaging department will work in conjunction with your regular veterinarian to provide the diagnostic imaging your pet needs. Modalities include MRI, CT, digital radiography, and ultrasound.
Our board certified radiologists have extensive training in advanced imaging diagnostics and use the most sophisticated equipment on the market today.
- Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging Consultation Services: Our team will consult with you and examine your pet to determine what imaging services are needed. We will explain the process and experience associated with each diagnostic test before it is performed.
- Inpatient and Outpatient Ultrasound Services for dogs and cats.
- CT Scan: An Inside Look Time-lapse Video
- MRI 360 Tour video – use your mouse to move around the room.
- American College of Veterinary Radiology